McLawhorn Legal concentrates on state criminal defense in Columbia, South Carolina.
McLawhorn Legal can represent you in all stages of the state criminal process.
While state crimes often do not carry the severe penalties as compared to federal crimes, state criminal charges are a real and serious threat to your freedom. State crimes in South Carolina can come with harsh penalties such as jail time, fines, probation, and revocation of immigration status. In addition to these penalties, state criminal charges can affect your reputation in the community, cause significant and long-lasting impact on your civil rights such as the right to possess a firearm/ammunition, your livelihood, and ultimately, your future you have worked hard to build.
McLawhorn Legal has experience in representing clients in the state criminal process and have the skills you need to fiercely protect your rights. With over a decade of litigation experience, we are prepared to fight for you.
State crimes we can help defend:
- Drug Trafficking
- Possession with Intent to Distribute a Controlled Substance
- Distribution of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacturing of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Firearm Offenses
- Criminal Domestic Violence
- Assault and Battery
- Violent Crime
- Attempted Murder
- Robbery & Theft
- Probation Violations
- Magistrate/Municipal Level Offenses
- Simple Possession of Marijuana
- Driving Under the Influence
- Underage Drinking
- Traffic Offenses (Speeding Tickets and Reckless Driving)